I'm back... I play pok- No.

Reaction score
Hi I am back as many of you have seen although might be a bit inactive now and then cause of school.

RP STORY OF HOW I CAMEBACK:
Some months passed until I did "business" in paralake itself. I knew something was not right leaving in America, so I knew I needed to come back some other time. My cousin hit me up again for the 6th time that month to come back and meet up with him, and I finally had said yes. My family had already died 'cause of the problems going on in America thats why I had left in the first place, and I was just stuck to where they died. Wondering if they can come back.

I moved on and accepted the offer from my cousin. I told him when I was coming although it was not a plane. It was a ship, yes. I came as an immigrant more or less, as I had no money for a plane ticket. I arrived on the 27th of September at 17:22 PM and was picked up by my cousin. We drove to where I used to have a storage crate for myself, and found a lot of stuff I could've made money with. Drugs, guns, at that moment I knew myself I was back. And now, I am here.

OOC STORY OF WHY I CAMEBACK:

I was bored and wanted rp although cba with arma so i joined back.

@☢Delta_Force☢

Reaction score
FRANK! :DDDDDDDDDDD i love you dude! i missed you loads.~

amr

Reaction score
uOwHaKY.png