Lynk goodbye ?

Reaction score
Hello, everyone this has been a good time coming. I’ve been apart of this community since 2015. I’ve broken rules and been banned and come back. I love this community it’s been a big part who I became in a Roleplay. This was one of my first servers I played. I’ve gained over 600 hours in this community.

But sadly it’s come to a end, I’m getting to stressed out and pissed at some points of playing. But I will be leaving today, be 6 months ago was the day I never wanted to happen waking up seeing that your “boyfriend” had passed away. Then over the months losing a friend, cousin and uncle all in one year has been. I’m taking a break to get my self right. I may come back or not.

But I’ve meet on here who I’m good friends with and I will continue to talk to. If you wanna keep in touch add my steam.

I guess this is good-bye PERPHeads you’ve been amazing I love you all!

Deleted member 1235

Always sad to see a member go! Good luck with wherever you decide to go next.

Don't forget you can always do what I do and linger around the forums, reminiscing of the good ol' days :booty:

Reaction score
Wait are you gay? I'm not trying to be funny its a genuine question

Anyways bro, we are a community and we always back each other up, I know that life can be rough, it really can but all you have to do is keep your head up, never let it down just keep it up. Come play perp and just chill, it might help

Reaction score
Wait are you gay? I'm not trying to be funny its a genuine question

Anyways bro, we are a community and we always back each other up, I know that life can be rough, it really can but all you have to do is keep your head up, never let it down just keep it up. Come play perp and just chill, it might help

Yep I’m gay, I’ve tried but perp is’t the same as it once was John, once you could have chillied out but now it’s just raided after raided and shoot outs every hour.

Reaction score
Take care and good luck with your losses and be sure to talk enough with friends and family if you get it rough.

Reaction score
But I will be leaving today, be 6 months ago was the day I never wanted to happen waking up seeing that your “boyfriend” had passed away. Then over the months losing a friend, cousin and uncle all in one year has been.
This is so sad to hear. I'm sorry. Hopefully you get yourself together and come back. Whatever you gonna do, good luck

Reaction score
Sad to see you go.
If you feel like you are the only one don't worry @Pusheen is also gay so its cool.
Can't say @Aquaa is gay, he is more of a peder imo.

M

Reaction score
44034616.jpg

Reaction score
Goodbye mate. Goodluck with your future, and hope to see you again sometime.
Had some fun police roleplay with you.

Cya.

Reaction score
hey man, we've definetely had good times on the server, sharing laughter and dealing with stupid cop sits. i will definetely miss you being here. i wish you the best of luck in the future and hope for you to return soon :)