I'm back :')

Reaction score
Hey!

I am finally back after 900 days, and I am so happy to be back.

I hopped on the server for the first time yesterday, and it was so much fun to finally be back.
I only saw a few people i know from back when I was playing, but that makes a great opportunity to make new friendships.

It was nice to catch up with some of the players around here, and they all seemed super friendly and helpful. There's been alot of changes, since i left. Its awesome! Good job to all who have dedicated to keep this community well alive and thriving.

For now, my goal is to advance as much as possible withing the Police Departement.

During my 900 days off, i have been working hard, improving my self, reaching great goals in life.

Im finally happy with the way I look, and the way I am. I got a driver license now, and at the moment, I am saving $20.000 up for a new car.
I have been working alot of different places, and next month i will start educating myself to become an Industry Operator.

It's great to be back!

Thanks for taking your time to read my post :)

Sincerely

Natalie Paquette /
Marcus Hudson

Reaction score
Well that's a name I haven't heard in a long time. You were the first person I talked to on PERPheads and we also did our first bank raid together when I was a sweater.

Great to see you back Marcus!