I'm leaving... Not forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Basicly I've decided to start my own serious roleplay community and already it has gained alot of population.

So, I'm gouing to be really inactive now. If I'm gouing to pop up on the server sometime I will.

I've wanted to thank all of you for supporting me till this day.

I'll see ya'll later.

Reaction score
Add me on steam | Or post your steam | Love to check it out.
Enjoy your new community.

Reaction score
Acerius said:
What's your community name and what's it based on, out of curiosity?
If I'm allowed to advertise well it's NS - Military Roleplay. Danger Kills Gaming

Reaction score
Ayeee i heard about that mode from my friend! I'm going to check it out, good luck with the roleplaying community!

****EDIT****
I didn't really like it....

Reaction score
Shortyzz said:
Ayeee i heard about that mode from my friend! I'm going to check it out, good luck with the roleplaying community!

****EDIT****
I tried it, seems like all you can do is walk around the weird map? get told not to enter the military base? Sneak inside then get told off by an admin? play as a member of the US army and told not to shoot anything? The only thing I saw from this gamemode was a bunch of people leaning against walls, and people patrolling an army base waiting for a whole load of nothing to happen.

Reaction score
Shortyzz said:

****EDIT****
I also tried it and I must say I couldn't say better myself.

Reaction score
Shortyzz said:

****EDIT****
Yep... you said it perfectly alex.

Reaction score
Shortyzz said:

****EDIT****
It really is hard to start for Newcommers but that's how it is in army. Atleast in Afghanistan. Less Action More Boardness.

That's the reason the server is "Serious Roleplay" for Passive Roleplay and Events.

Reaction score
Shortyzz said:

****EDIT****
No. There is no introduction of the rules. There are no big hints like what you COULD do and so i strongly suggest to make a private room with a teleporter that spawns you into the map. This private room contains all the information you need to knowm Also i sae a giant screen hanging in the air and everyone didn't pay attention to everything. Now im not saying perp is that clear for newcomers, not at all! But the rulebreakers get a clear story of what they did wrong and the staff handles the server on a 4,5/5 rating in my opinion. Also if something is not clear they are able to inform you about this. I dont like being teleported out of nowhere. Getting a test if i know how to do a /me command and a minute later he turns around and shoots a newbie since he had a gun and they were all laying around. Its not fun, its not realistic and its definetly not roleplay. Also change the map. It is empty and gives 0 rp opportunities other then hiding and doing terrorist attacks i believe. Sorry for the large post but i just had to let this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.