Inactivity Explanations..

Messages
802
Reaction score
1,295
Points
535
Location
Malta
Hello Peeps,

So, as you can see I posted this "Explanation" for my inactivity.

To start off with, I got bored a lot basing, getting raided, killed, repeat again.
I would love to join the server to RP, but not much people do it. So I took a small break, and eventually I will be back when I am in a good mood. I love PERP, I can not forget it, but times like this I just have to push it to a side. Also, I have been roaming from server to server to have some fun, meet some new people and socialize a bit as I don't have much friends on PERP.
So, this is the explanation if you were wondering, will come back ASAP.

Also, I am playing a lot of CS:GO, trying to rank up to LE. Lets go lads!

(If you need anything help related, please feel free to contact me on steam and on the forums)
​
Thanks for reading,
Have a good one peeps!
 
I completely agree to this I have sometimes wanted to leave the community because I feel down and I have been roaming from server to server exactly the same as you but I am coming back now I look forward to seeing you in-game when your back.
 
Back
Top