Inactivity notice!

Reaction score
Hello there everyone
Tomorrow (29/08/2015) I will be going on holiday for a night and return on Sunday (30/08/2015) which means I should be hear for my Enforcer application as well (which I am really looking forward to find out) when I return feel free to ask me anything about my trip or what I did or just a general chat about it when I return I will let all you guys know or you will see me in the server before I do. I posted this now as I may not be on tomorrow or even if I am on the server in the morning I will not be on long as well guys I will try keep active on the forums for two reasons I like to poke around the ban appeals and stuff or just look at general posts enforcer apps stuff like that and the second reason to try keep active on the forums so I can see what's going on I know I was asked in my previous denied enforcer app that I need to be active on the forums as well which as you guys see has improved but anyway depending on the internet down where I am going I might or might not be able to be on the forums on Saturday which is only one day so isn't that bad I know I might not be back from my one day holiday maybe till late depends on how we feel I should be back like 5 6 maybe not sure but anyway guys I will be seeing you on Sunday love you all.

PS: This was posted for Saturday not today I just might not be able to post it on Saturday. As well I know there's not really any point in posting this because it's only one day I just want to inform all of you why I am not on Saturday.

EDIT:Okay turns out i am back monday and not sunday so i will miss the day you get chosen for enforcer but anyway see you all monday.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Have a good one I can alert you to what happens on your app if you like.

Should have done what @AyJay done and get accepted then bugger off on holiday (Kidding he probably didnt do it on purpose or did he?)

You deserve a break like everyone else go and enjoy yourself.