Weekend Inactivity Notice!!

Reaction score
Hello there users and staff of perp i know its Thursday but thinking that I may not be here tomorrow I will post now so basically I am going away for the weekend from 09/10/15 to 11/10/15 I believe. I will try to keep up with forum posts I heard the enforcer apps are being looked at this weekend and I will be checking who makes it though out of the couple of applicants that have applied including myself so everyone I wish you a fantastic weekend good luck to the people who have applied for enforcer hope most of you will get it and I will cya all on sunday when I return.

cya all on sunday when I return.
PS:this post is ment for Friday but posted today for me might not being able to post tomorrow.

Reactions: M
Reaction score
Hello, there users and staff of perp I know Its Thursday but thinking that I may not be here tomorrow I will post now so basically I am going away for the weekend from 09/10/15 to 11/10/15 I believe. I will try to keep up with forum posts I heard the enforcer apps are being looked at this weekend and I will be checking who makes it though out of the couple of applicants that have applied including myself so everyone I wish you a fantastic weekend good luck to the people who have applied for enforcer hope most of you will get it and I will cya all on Sunday when I return.

cya, all on Sunday when I return.
PS: this post is meant for Friday but posted today for me might not being able to post tomorrow.

Fixed your spelling errors.