Inactivity

• Thread starter Deleted member 5193
  • Start date

Deleted member 5193

Hello all,
Unfortunately my autistic side has managed to brick my PC. It won't start, thankfully I've got a MacBook (stfu) so I'll still be able to do academy work, but nothing in game for now.

I'll be on TeamSpeak but less than before. I hope to get this fixed without a lot of expense, but as it stands it isn't looking promising.

Look forward to being back soon.

@Col. Collier

Reaction score
Do you...Wannacry about it?

seriously how do you brick a computer

Reaction score
Hopefully not, trying everything to avoid that. Costs a good £160 for the one I currently have.

Have you tried resetting the Cmos? Pretty sure depending on your board you can get a jumper or put something like screw driver between two pins for the Bios that will reset it. Check YouTube and your board.

Deleted member 5193

Have you tried resetting the Cmos? Pretty sure depending on your board you can get a jumper or put something like screw driver between two pins for the Bios that will reset it. Check YouTube and your board.
Tried it, no luck

Deleted member 5193

What exactly happens when you power on your pc? Do fans spin, leds, etc?
Fans spin as usual, and all lights are usual on the board itself. The ports, however, are dead as can be. None of the ports (be it display, power etc) except Ethernet work (Ethernet works a charm). The main power light works on the top of the PC, but the indicator light showing HDD activity isn't doing anything.

I've tried launching just off the SSD that the OS is downloaded onto by disconnecting the HDD, no luck so far.