Server Suggestion Increase bird poop drop rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Increase bird poop drop rate
Suggestion Description: Seeing the bird poop drop from the sky gives me immense joy. That is why I propose increasing the chance of the poop dropping from the sky.

Why should this be added?:
- added realism
- more poop littered streets
- city being more lively with poop dropping everywhere

What negatives could this have?:
- the birds my go off the rails and start a poopmageddon

What problem would this suggestion solve?: No more constipated birds.

Reaction score
Please no man every time i see one i think its a revolver and i have to hop out my car and check just to realise its some bird shit

Reaction score
  • Staff
Please no man every time i see one i think its a revolver and i have to hop out my car and check just to realise its some bird shit
Poops the size of revolvers doesn't sound healthy at all, speaks a lot about the current state of the birds diet.

Reaction score
-Support, until birds are added as a VIP job it’s completely failrp for the bird shit to exist to begin with. Each drop is a dagger in my immersion.

Reaction score
  • Staff
-Support, until birds are added as a VIP job it’s completely failrp for the bird shit to exist to begin with. Each drop is a dagger in my immersion.
Whether the birds are using some kind of cloaking mechanism and therefore not be able to be seen when flying over Paralake is irrelevant.
Also you yourself were advocating for more rundown parts of the city, I think more poop would greatly improve the feel of this shitty city located on the coast.

Reaction score
Nah, When it lands on my cop car, I'll think it's a bullet then I'll start rolling on the ground and start shooting at a cuffed unarmed black man

Reaction score
Birds are real you just can’t see them because we don’t look hard enough +1 add more shit with a sound effect of a plop noise

Status
Not open for further replies.