Server Suggestion Slight Bank Improvements

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Slight Bank Improvements
Suggestion Description: This suggestion comes in 2 parts.
Part 1:
A simple increase in the amount of money you get from completing the bank robbery. It is simply not worth the time and the risk. Considering how long it takes for the vault to fill up I don't think this is too extreme of a suggestion anyways.

Part 2:
Making it so the when the money is collected it adds a bag or some shit to the playermodel and makes it drop as equipment or weapons drops, making it so the robbery isn't completely doomed when the people holding money are killed. This would also give the cops an opportunity to catch the mf with the money lacking and take the money to a safe place in order to hide and confiscate it when the sit is over. In order to balance this out, if possible it could be made so that when the bag is dropped a portion of the money is lost, 5% or 10% ish maybe more

Why should this be added?:
- Makes Bank raids more worth
- possibly makes them more fun.
- might add a tad more depth.

What negatives could this have?:
- bag might be a tad op.

Reaction score
Heist style crime has been such an undermined style of crime roleplay in this server and the rules restrict it to an extreme level. This is exactly why sometimes I used to play on other games of roleplay or other servers because perpheads just didn't scratch that itch for me when I needed it but I definitely believe it can if they worked on it. Balancing using hostages to make it something permissible and making it so the money you receive from the bank is actually worth doing the job in the first place.

Currently to do a bank robbery is only for the PVP. The money one receives from it in most cases is not even that much more if at all more than what the gun they brought to the robbery costs.

Not only that but somebody might come here and say "oh bank robberies are meant to be the hardest so ofc it's low success rate," but if your bank plan is KOS cops every single time there is no roleplay or creativity in that which makes it seem redundant and a waste of money.

Also it bags on more to the difficulty when players who play criminal are not just forbidden from using hostages or doing anything other than shooting but ALSO they are further more unable to practice with less difficult smaller jobs like a Jennifers or a Fredy's being hit.