Police Suggestion Increase /yell reach

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Increase /yell reach
Suggestion Description: Probably over 3 times in just 2 days police have just bomb rushed ran into my base when I’m either base defending or raiding , yet I didn’t get any announcement of police arriving and thinking that it’s counter raiders or more raiders I usually have my gun out and I get blicked , once I question about this they claim that they did a /yell , I clip it and rewatch sure enough I didn’t get a /yell from PD , after requesting for proof of the /yell each time the cop did indeed /yell but it simply didn’t reach . I was in slums 4 and every time and they said they only yelled at the front of the door or on the first floor of slums .

Why should this be added?:
- Make yell have a longer reach , knowing when police are inside and when you should surrender instead of thinking they are raiders / counter raiders and initiating a gun fight

What negatives could this have?:
- Cops exclusive using /yell to communicate that they are in a building when some people aren’t actively looking at chat due to a defense etc , ( maybe require verbal announcements )