Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: See other players inventory

Short explanation (in notes):
- Will allow you to see other players Inventory's
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): I hate having to call a staff member to search a players inventory when i'm mugging them. What this feature will allow is for other players to be able to see there inventory. Maybe when upon mugging someone you look at them with any weapon and type /inspect and it will show the players inventory and money. (Only with a weapon so its not binned and abused). This will allow officers to see if the suspect has dropped all of there weapons/narcotics and muggers to see if they have nicked players clean instead of having to rely on a admin.

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
This has already been suggested and denied due to the possible abuse of it. I can't get the link for it at the minute as I am busy finishing something, but I'm sure another member would be so kind to do so. Be sure to use the search tool next time :)

MattIs

Just use /report if you don't believe they're telling the truth. One of the members of staff will be more than willing to help you out! Or if there are any enforcers on the police team, just OOC'ly call them over. Me and @Blicky are on the force regularly and will be willing to help you out :)

Reaction score
Honestly, I doubt this will do much good, I think it'll do more bad. Just flag them up with a /report, it also gives me a good idea who's not willing to abide/haven't read our rules.

Reaction score
This is why i though of this. Admins wouldn't have to waste there time searching them and making them drop it i witnessed today i was raiding slums 1 i frisked them of any weapons or drugs, They lied 6-7 times to the LT. and im not sure if they got a ban. This idea is to avoid this.

MattIs

This is why i though of this. Admins wouldn't have to waste there time searching them and making them drop it i witnessed today i was raiding slums 1 i frisked them of any weapons or drugs, They lied 6-7 times to the LT. and im not sure if they got a ban. This idea is to avoid this.
(Ignore not being able to comment, on mobile) Honestly mate, it doesn't bother the staff team at all. You can create a /report asking about a rule if required. Of course we prefer people to use /help. But the /report function isn't there just to report, its for assistance in which all of us are more than happy to respond! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.