Interview with Fredy, Xquality and StephenPuffs

Reaction score

Greetings Perpheads community!

I just published an interview with the co-owners (Fredy, Xquality and StephenPuffs) and thought you guys might enjoy it.
Let me know what you think, all feedback is welcome!

Read all about it

Cheers!

Reaction score
your site and interviews look pretty good but i have no idea what it all is about

Reaction score
Couple of spelling errors
00c4b4c34bbee030456ead10168a3dbe.png

Reaction score
your site and interviews look pretty good but i have no idea what it all is about

Holy shit.. that is actually a good question. Never really thought about that. Let me try to funnel it down:

We provide written content aimed at gaming communities (staff & members). Guides being tips and tricks for (starting) server/community owners, articles for both players and staff aswell as interviews. Interviews usually contains information that is both educational for "outsiders" and fun facts for members of the given community. Besides that by doing the interviews people get a good look at how other communities operate + its a way for communities to advertise their project. I guess you could call it a sort of... gamecommunity outlet? (why does that sound so weird..)

Besides the content we also host a giveaway on a monthly basis (collection of Humble keys), host event servers, and help other communities with managing and development.

Did that make any sense? :p