Owner's recommendation.

Reaction score
As many of you may know the new update is going to be added soon and it is all thanks to our dedicated Owner's. They have worked really hard these past two years and I'm sure that every member of this community is thankful for what they have done. Look at the Idea/suggestions Thread. Some of them are from June 2015 and have not been answered yet. They are working really hard in order to make everything better for us in the server. I would like to make some time and Thank them :). Thank You @Xquality @Fredy and @StephenPuffs for all your hard work for making this server successful. Good luck on catching up with the server @Xquality. :p

-EDIT- Forgot: Happy Early birthday @Xquality don't forget to make it special :D. Also, I may add @Tanges since he also had a part in this. Thank You Tanges

Bye I need to study now,
George Schurr

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is a false recommendation since they didn't achieve anything noticeable RP ingame or being helpful in OOC. They're all minges, hence why they barely join the server so plis remove

Reaction score
Stephen and Fredy abused a lot. They used to cuff everyone as a citizen. Ban Belg