Introduction [Jazz]

Reaction score
This is an extremely late introduction... but hi! I started playing the server 7 months ago. To be precise i first joined on Aug 23, 2013. I am 14 years old and my birthday is the 25th of november. Alot of you won't know me since i started way back in evocity so hello to all you new comers :) I love to RP and i RP seriously, however i do have those funny moments.
I'm normally messing with the police, just to let you know (don't use this against me when you see me) but im the white audi s5 guy that ALWAYS gets into police chases. But sometimes i just hang around, raid and do gov jobs. Im not rich, infact quite poor since i just throw my money ago ;)

If you ever want to talk to be just add me on steam, [Jazz] its pretty hard to fine but my picture is gaming is not a crime.

FUN FACTS:

Rank on Server: #84 out of 2208
Played: 1 Week, few hours off 2 weeks
NEVER BEEN BANNED ;D
My join date on fourms is DEC since fourms reset then

Reaction score
Thanks everyone so far ;)

Do people even read what i put? I appreciate "Welcome to PERPHeads" but i've been here for 7 months ;o

Reaction score
Acerius;n23630 said:
Welcome back? Welcome? I don't know. Ah, I've got one! Welcome to the forums...! No, still doesn't work. Ugh...

Haha thanks for the second post :p

Reaction score
Murtsley;n23643 said:
Welcome back? I'm pretty sure that's right... Right?

Yeah. Uhm, welcome back isn't exactly right xD. The closest one is Napoleon's post.
Thanks though.

Reaction score
welcome to PERPheads ive seen you sometimes and mostly you where in an police chase haha. my ingame name is mitch johnsen maybe you know me a bit?

Reaction score
draftking said:
welcome to PERPheads ive seen you sometimes and mostly you where in an police chase haha. my ingame name is mitch johnsen maybe you know me a bit?
Yeah i've seen you some times. Never full on RP'd with you but still; Thanks for the post :)