Jayo's Introduction!

Reaction score
Introduction:
Hello everyone that may be reading this!

The basics!
My name is Jayo(OOC) and Christopher Thompson(In-Game) and I believe this introduction thread is well overdue!
I joined PerpHeads in 2014, looked around for a brief moment and left. I later came back in 2015 in which I realized that this place is actually quite unique and I should probably involve myself as it may be fun!

My PerpHead's Background:
In 2015 I was a complete sweater-vest and I didn't interest myself in the rules or laws until my first ban in October 2015!
Later in 2016 I managed to become the Owner of an Organisation called "Vegemite" in which lots of people knew me as "Charles Omerta." One of the founders of the "Omerta" family!
After Vegemite failed and died out and all members made splinter groups I had enough of the criminal life so I changed my name to "Christopher Thompson" and decided to participate in the PLPD as a Law Enforcement Officer!
I spend most of my time as a LEO now and I find it quite fun and entertaining!

Goals:
My only goal as of now is to become a Senior Officer within the PLPD, I am devoting lots of hours to it and trying my hardest to be an outstanding officer for the City of Paralake.

End of Introduction!
I would like to thank everyone for reading this short introduction, you can say "Hello!" to me at anytime! I'm always friendly to everyone I meet! I hope you all have an amazing day!

Kind regards,
Jayo.