Inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic:
Inventory

Short explanation:
-To be able to open your inventory wheel while sitting down.

Detailed description:
Being able to open your inventory wheel while sitting would greatly increase roleplay eg. restaurantrp, this includes sitting on a chair, a bench and maybe even your car. From opening your inventory while sitting you would be able to do basic actions like eat food or drink, you may not be able to do the more complex activities like refilling ammunition. The animations for basic activities already work while sitting as I have tested. This would also make it easier to check what you have inside your inventory while sitting down.

Optional additions:
-Being able to eat or drink inside your car.
-Not being able to drive while doing an action.
-May have to move the car radio key.

Reaction score
+support
RESTAURANTRP! Yes! That would be cool. And maybe then youre able to do an mealbreak as police officer in the car. Or as speedenforcer for waiting for speeding cars.

Reaction score
As I told @Swiper The Fox when I was finishing the seats for benches and such... I'd like to possibly have it possible to do this, but I have no interest in trying to define which items you can interact with and which you can not as it would take far too long and it'd be insanely boring. So maybe if we had another developer on the team, but as it stands, not to say we're looking for one, but it would be too much to get that working in any reasonable time.

So I figured you should know I discussed this already, and I'm going to label this as too excessive. Which means, it may get revisited at some point but at this time it is not important enough to add for the time it would take.

Status
Not open for further replies.