Is it 1.2 to say the N word out of rp down your mic?

What do u think

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does it constitute as rule breaking discriminatory language if you say the N word down your mic on the server but not in roleplay? Like you’re talking out of character in character and just spamming racial slurs down ur mic?

Reaction score
It should be technically but people will just be like "bUt Im SaYiNg It InChArAcTeR" anyway so ya

Deleted member 1235

Tbh when I see people running round shouting the N word constantly, it just singles them out as prospective targets to mug or raid later on :)

Reaction score
Why is this even a question? If you want to say the word
Nigger
in game, then you say it in game. There’s far too much censorship from people like @SpaceShots and @nutrient10 who will ban you for it because they can. It’s retarded, the community is far beyond being a safe space for kids when there’s literally disabled people being doxed and pedophiles who were openly allowed to stay in the community without anything being done by senior administration.

@Husky @Adrish

Last edited:
Reaction score
i got shoutbox banned for saying nigga without a warning, FUCK you bolli

EDIT:
wait, do those mods ban you for saying it IN GAME or?

Deleted member 1235

It's a typical case of being offended on someone else's behalf.

How many black perp players have actually complained about the word? As compared to white perp players being offended by it on behalf of the black community.

We've got more gays, Jews and forgive me for uttering this word
Swedes
in this community.

If you're gonna ban the N word. Ban every over swear word too and make it a Christian roleplay server.
It's the internet.
Excessive use or spam of the word should be discouraged as with all constant swearing but the use of it in passing really has little effect.

Deleted member 1235

@Racxes you are being converted

Please do not resist
225px-Gay_robot.png

Status
Not open for further replies.