It was fun, but..

Reaction score
Well, I don't really know how to say good-bye, you know. But uh, I haven't come on for like.. a month nearly now, so. Why you might ask? I don't know, depression is the biggest part of it, I don't really feel like doing a lot of stuff after my school fucked me over, losing my boyfriend last year too as well, just being fucked over the whole time.

But, why do I leave PERP? It's basically because I don't feel like I feel it's something I should play anymore.. It's not that fun to me, of course, sometimes playing around and do some weird shit is fun, but I don't see anything I could do anymore, especially after I got my car and SOME money, I feel like I completed PERP. xD

I'm also trying to pick up my life once more, get someone to love n' all. I'm getting a job soon too.. So I'll get some moneys to spend on useless stuff and at least have something to do other than be depressed n' lonely the whole time, doing nothing but sleep nearly fifteen hours a day and spend the rest on gaming and playing a tad bit of guitar. ( That's right, that's how sad my life is. xd )

Anyways, I really love you guys, especially all the coolio organisations I've been in, the Staff such as Madda and Niko the fatso.. can't forget Creepis. You guys have also really helped me through dark times, such as when I lost my boyfriend like I said. You guys were always here to cheer me up. c: I also can't really forget the friends I had when playing in PERP of course! There's just too many people to name, so yeah.

Maybe I'll be on sometimes here and there. I'll sometimes check the forums but of course.

PS.

Sorry for all the people I've pissed off in the past n' stuff, especially in-game and all. o:

Bye, loves; Ian/Avenia/Elvy

Reaction score
You see: it doesn't really bother anyone when someone makes a huge scene when they're banned and screaming "FUCK PERP IT'S DYING!!1!!" or when they just go and mass RDM because they want to go out in a bang or some shit. What actually gets people is when decent community members leave just because they've drifted away from it. Sad to see a top notch person leave tbf. Have a good one.