That iraqi patriot who loves ferrari is back boys...

  • Thread starter Thread starter OneIraqiGamer
  • Start date Start date

Who's happy to see me?

  • I AM!

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • wooo yaaay... T_T

    Votes: 15 88.2%

  • Total voters
    17

OneIraqiGamer

Guest
AYYYYYYYYLMAO!!!
I'm back guys and i'm here to reclaim The Ferrari Family and accomplish my goal of owning a Ferrari 250GT.
But let's get to the basics of why i'm back. See the reason i came back was i was bored and a lot of other Perp servers sorta sucked and my friend's server who he's obsessed with fish sorta had some missing Lua to me and i felt that i belonged here where it was my home to be back at the Perpheads community...
SO WHERE'S THE CONFETTI AND THE WHISKY AT BOYS LET'S PARTY LIKE IT'S 1999!!!
​
 
Although we never met I'm sure I'll find you in your 250GT(no one has it). Welcome back even though I never knew you left thought you were here still. :wtf:
 
LET'S PARTY LIKE IT'S 1999!!!
Well, I was 2 years old in 1999 so I guess you mean this
baby-party-hats-1.jpg

:D welcome back, I'm happy to see someone who loves Italian cars enough to dedicate them an organization
 
Back
Top