it's not christmas

Reaction score
"In Argentina, Austria, Brazil, Bulgaria, Colombia, Denmark, Estonia, the Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Quebec, Romania, Uruguay, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland and the Czech Republic, Christmas presents are opened mostly on the evening of the 24th – following German tradition, this is also the practice among the British Royal Family."
Then there is UK and USA
this ^^

Reaction score
My fellow perp friends! I must inform you that celebrating christmas is haram! I encourage you to say NO to devil's work and do your prayers in the name of ALLAH inshallah.

Reaction score
it's not Christmas yet please be patient
Merry-Christmas-1280x720.jpg

Reaction score
we don't even celebrate christmas : (

1dislike=1prayer=1sad
"And never will the Jews and the Christians approve of you until you follow their religion. Say, "Indeed, the guidance of Allāh is the [only] guidance." If you were to follow their desires after what has come to you of knowledge, you would have against Allāh no protector or helper."

Quran - 2:120

Reaction score
"And never will the Jews and the Christians approve of you until you follow their religion. Say, "Indeed, the guidance of Allāh is the [only] guidance." If you were to follow their desires after what has come to you of knowledge, you would have against Allāh no protector or helper."

Quran - 2:120
didn't ask

Reaction score
didn't ask
I am just referencing an applicable verse that explains how you had 14 dislikes when you explained Muslims don't celebrate Christmas. I don't understand why out of all people you express the most repulse when we interact any time. We are brothers,

On the authority of Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) - the servant of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) - that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said :

"None of you will believe until you love for your brother what you love for yourself."
Related by Bukhari & Muslim

Reaction score
I am just referencing an applicable verse that explains how you had 14 dislikes when you explained Muslims don't celebrate Christmas. I don't understand why out of all people you express the most repulse when we interact any time. We are brothers,

On the authority of Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) - the servant of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) - that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said :

You're the one replying to a post from 2017 but okay

Reaction score

Moyai.png

Last edited:
Reaction score

You have no authority here Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik, no authority at all!

1338.jpg