Ive got banned for what???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My ban reason is qfsfd the admin is Maia and the ban is for a week?

I was driving in my rc car to city garage and suddenly i got message that i need to leave the active shootout I got moved with a physgun. I went around and drove to city garage from the gas station side. then I picked up the guy and my car just went broken and due to that i ran over a guy on the crosswalk and killed him, then I got banned. What is that nonsense? I support the server and the one time I follow every rule i get fucked by such stupid shit. the whole city is chaos right now and i get banned for qfsfd

Solution

I was driving in my rc car to city garage and suddenly i got message that i need to leave the active shootout I got moved with a physgun. I went around and drove to city garage from the gas station side. then I picked up the guy and my car just went broken and due to that i ran over a guy on the crosswalk and killed him, then I got banned. What is that nonsense? I support the server and the one time I follow every rule i get fucked by such stupid shit. the whole city is chaos right now and i get banned for qfsfd

Your ban reason has been amended. I just wanted to ban you as quickly as possible.

If you wish to appeal your ban you have 2 options:

1. If you...
Reaction score

Your ban reason has been amended. I just wanted to ban you as quickly as possible.

If you wish to appeal your ban you have 2 options:

1. If you believe the ban is **INVALID** make a dispute on the forums that will be handled by the staff team (the person who banned you has no influence over the outcome)

2. The ban is **VALID**, then you can make an apology and the staff member who banned you decides on the outcome.

Appeals : https://perpheads.com/appeals/

If you believe the length of the ban is **EXCESSIVE** and/or you were treated **UNFAIRLY** you must create a Staff Complaint.

Staff Complaint: https://perpheads.com/complaints/

PS: This is completely anonymous and only staff members ranked Administrator+ can view it

Solution
Reaction score

3.4 - As a roadcrew, user kept going near a bank raid and running over people even after being told to leave multiple times

Status
Not open for further replies.