Police Suggestion Jail system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Jail system
Suggestion Description: I was thinking about a fixed jail sentence system, i searched on the forum for a similar suggestion when i found this. https://perpheads.com/threads/upgraded-jail-system.24880/

It is from 2017 but i dont know why this was denied and there is no feedback of the community, so i gonna try it again and just copy the post. Credits goes to the original thread starter and @LordTyla.

So when you go to put someone in jail, there would be a list of all laws and you would select each law the criminal broke. There would be a maximum sentence displayed for those laws and a maximum fine as well. You could still alter the slider and there would still be a notes box.

Why should this be added?:
Easier for police to include laws and jail reason without having to press F1 to get the information on that law. Easier for newer police officers as well.

What negatives could this have?:
- none

Useful Images: SmartSelect_20230520_155310_Chrome.jpg

Reaction score
I think @Hayden has made a similar suggestion, i dont know where it was

Reaction score
something like this would be amazing to have for cops.. especially cause alot of the new officers give u above the limit ticket/sentence which is unfair + it would speed up the arresting process

Reaction score
This would honestly be amazing. Add in some fuzzy search in combination with tags and you'll help officers perform arrests quite easily and more accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.