Ban Appeal - seven snoozeberg - @TinySlayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

rewevie

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist

Appeal type: Apology

Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans)
Console / @TinySlayer

How long were you banned for:
Permanent on both my main and alt account (This appeal is for my main account)

Your Steam Name:
seven snoozeberg (when banned)

Your In-game Name:
Can't remember, changed it alot

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51687424

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans)
My first ban was for cheating, I later decided to ban evade and went on to get caught by TinySlayer which led to another one of my accounts being banned.

Why should this appeal be considered:
Putting the duration that I've waited into consideration, I feel that I've waited long enough and matured well enough to avoid cheating and ban evading on the server, as well as breaking rules in general.

I had received my ban back on the 23rd of March 2019 giving me over a year to learn how I should properly behave on RP servers and I feel that after a year of playing on other serious RP servers (such as FiveM and A3) I've realized how I should behave RP and rules wise, as well as understanding my wrong doings, how it affected others and how I could prevent any repeat events occurring in the future, (I have no intentions of repeating what I did)

I first started playing PERP around about three years ago and looking back on the time that I had played back then, I've came to realize how much fun I've had whilst playing on the server with my friends. I have no reason to why I cheated on the server but solely to ruin other players experience and I couldn't be more sorry towards all of those affected. All I can say is that this was a stupid lapse in judgement and I can promise that a blunder like this will never happen again.

Additional Comment(s):
I am well and truly sorry to all of the players that put up with me during the time I began cheating, I am sorry to all the friends and gang mates that I let down by cheating and finally, I am very, very sorry to all of the staff, especially TinySlayer that had to deal with my ban evasion. Again I couldn't be more sorry, but I hope you'll consider giving me another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.