Jimmy England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Janice // Sharisha Johnson

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: pottoncicker337 // Jimmy England

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80465059

Why Should This Player Be Punished: After shooting officers at PD and successfully leaving he decided to return and shoot me dead as I walked back, No one was around other than @JackHilton123 who I was just having a chat with

Evidence (Demo Required):

A1L

Reaction score
-- Kinda involved --

Did the same to me when Jack Shanks was getting low sentence due to Jack Shanks trying to flank office raid, Jimmy England overheard Jack saying 10 years, however he should've heard me as he was next to me saying he isn't getting 10 years, more likely 5 years or so. When I pulled up to PD they shot and killed Edward, then me.

Reaction score
Think Jimmy is forum banned but 5 minutes before that he helped Jack Shanks evade cops and before that was involved in a office raid. Jimmy said he was going to uncle cos and he saw Jack Shanks getting dragged by the officer and stopped his car in the middle of intersection after this he must of been unhandcuffed but Jimmy didn't see it in attempt to save Jack jimmy ran over and shot the officer.

Reaction score
Think Jimmy is forum banned but 5 minutes before that he helped Jack Shanks evade cops and before that was involved in a office raid. Jimmy said he was going to uncle cos and he saw Jack Shanks getting dragged by the officer and stopped his car in the middle of intersection after this he must of been unhandcuffed but Jimmy didn't see it in attempt to save Jack jimmy ran over and shot the officer.
If I remember correctly jimmy shouldn’t have seen anything but I can check this out later

Status
Not open for further replies.