Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist

Appeal type: Appeal

Which staff member banned you: Synatec

How long were you banned for: 1 month

Your Steam Name: god himself
Your In-game Name: Jimmy Vongolo
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55456605

Why were you banned/blacklisted:
3.4, 2.5, 3.20, 1.4 - User disconnected after murdering an EMS in the Hospital for no reason, he was in the middle of getting arrested. When I got him on a roof he disconnected twice, the second time was while we were talking. No intention to play the server, as he said "The server sucks anyways, I don't care"

Why should this appeal be considered:
that EMS I killed touched my son inappropriately (in RP lol) and i had yelled at him earlier for it. I ran into him later on at the hospital and we both got into an argument in character, that’s when I whipped out my bat and beat him down in an act of revenge for what he did to my son lol, and also because he was shit talking me and saying “you won’t do shit pussy”. Never tell that to a man with a baseball bat who’s angry with you! Lmao anyway, All I’m trying to say is that it was fully in RP for me to kill him and he even said so in OOC if you had looked in chat at the time. However, I did act immature and stupid when I got arrested, as the cop (Synatec) didn’t even allow me an opportunity to speak my side of the story he just almost drove into me with his car and then tased me. After sitting in a holding cell for about 10 solid minutes I was bored enough and decided to ALT+F4 out of Garry’s Mod, right before the game closed I saw the admin show up and start beaming me away. When I rejoined, Synatec teleported me and that’s when I said “ban me or jail me or whatever dude I don’t care anymore” because he had taken all the fun out of this game mode for me. Thank you Synatec for not only ruining my one time returning to GMOD in 3 and a half years but also not even allowing me to return and play with my friend tonight before he goes away for a year. You literally took the fun out of everything for me hence why I said “I don’t care anymore”

Additional Comment(s): oh yeah! I even went as far as to message him on discord asking for an opportunity to come back to the server and talk it out with him, and was met with an instant block of course so now I have to resort to wasting my night typing this shit up just so I can play a fucking game with my friend before he leaves!

I want an opportunity to come back and talk it out, this was my first time playing this server in literal years, I have tons of fond memories on here and I didn’t even get a warning for my behaviour or anything from Synatec, just an instant 1 month ban. How the fuck is that fair? I watched a dude run over like 8 people today and nobody said a fucking word.

Mim

Reaction score
DENIED

If you think Synatec's roleplay as a cop isn't good enough to make a staff complaint or IA on him. From what you have admitted to saying in your appeal shows you didn't have any care in the situation and this whole appeal doesn't show any form of apology or that you've thought about what you have done. From what I've heard and this appeal you can wait out the ban.

If you are trying to dispute the ban, you need to post a dispute here.

Reviewed with @Synatec

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.