Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) @Cole
How long were you banned for: 3 months extended to Perma

Your Steam Name: yes g
Your In-game Name: Jimmy Fernandez
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80465059

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans) 1.1,1.4,4.8: User ran over another player on-purpose, while on duty, as a taxi driver. During the admin sit he stated that it was "an accident", that however turned out to be false after the reporting party (RP) provided a video. He also called me a "gimp" and asked me if I "have no balls". In addition to that he stated "I will come for you and cut your throat" to the RP. At the end of the admin said he said "Suck my balls, this is boring me." and disconnected. || Extended due to ban evasion
Why should this appeal be considered: My appeal should be considered because at the time of being banned I thought it would be funny to come on PERP and troll which ended up escalating to a bigger situation and me being banned. What I did in this incident was completely unnecessary and could have easily been avoided had I not been immature and just decided to not play PERP if I wasn't feeling like it at the time, but stupidly instead deciding to do what I did. I thas been a rather long time since I was banned and I have seen great improvements to the server and a breath of fresh air with the player count rising back up to what it used to be. I can't exactly remember who was involved in the situation but I apologise to @Cole and whoever else was affected at the time and promise it will not happen again. If I am given an extra chance then I assure you that I will only try and positively improve the community and give back a bit rather than make stupid decisions and troll.

Additional Comment(s): Once again sorry to anyone affected by me being stupid and rulebreaking I promise it won't happen again.

Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) @Cole
How long were you banned for: 3 months extended to Perma

Your Steam Name: yes g
Your In-game Name: Jimmy Fernandez
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80465059

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans) 1.1,1.4,4.8: User ran over another player on-purpose, while on duty, as a taxi driver. During the admin sit he stated that it was "an accident", that however turned out to be false after the reporting party (RP) provided a video. He also called me a "gimp" and asked me if I "have no balls". In addition to that he stated "I will come for you and cut your throat" to the RP. At the end of the admin said he said "Suck my balls, this is boring me." and disconnected. || Extended due to ban evasion
Why should this appeal be considered: My appeal should be considered because at the time of being banned I thought it would be funny to come on PERP and troll which ended up escalating to a bigger situation and me being banned. What I did in this incident was completely unnecessary and could have easily been avoided had I not been immature and just decided to not play PERP if I wasn't feeling like it at the time, but stupidly instead deciding to do what I did. I thas been a rather long time since I was banned and I have seen great improvements to the server and a breath of fresh air with the player count rising back up to what it used to be. I can't exactly remember who was involved in the situation but I apologise to @Cole and whoever else was affected at the time and promise it will not happen again. If I am given an extra chance then I assure you that I will only try and positively improve the community and give back a bit rather than make stupid decisions and troll.

Additional Comment(s): Once again sorry to anyone affected by me being stupid and rulebreaking I promise it won't happen again.
Since I was the one to ban you I will leave my comment here, for whoever deals with this to read:

To be honest, we all make mistakes, I accept your apology! It has been a while since this happened and I am sure that you have matured. In the end, this was just a case of poor decision making and I am glad that you have decided to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.