jimmythehamster

Reaction score
Today, I was apprehensive about patrolling with a captain because I felt like I must 'prove' myself more than ever that I am a competent officer and I never have patrolled with one previously. Anyways, upon spending some time with Jimmy, I have acknowledged his key qualities within the PLPD and the work that he does which it's beyond excellent may I say. I have experienced quite a lot within that time period dealing with different situations and it has enabled me to follow on from that to become a better officer.

Thank Jimmy, was fun!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks Nade! I'm glad you learned a lot. You really surprised me today, for such a new Senior your conduct is brilliant.

Keep up the good work!

rat

Reaction score
Surprisingly, the captain of patrol is very friendly and fun to patrol with.

Jimmy really is a great guy, and an exemplary role model for officers of all rank.

Reaction score
Have to disagree with this post since he didnt gave my gun back when it fell from my window into a crime scene.

jk, jimmy is a good officer and knows how to lead a investigation perfectly

Reaction score
He still hasn't given me officer of the month!!!!
In all seriousness, Jimmy is a brilliant captain and a great guy overall, who is fun to have a laugh with during the patrol command meeting. His dedication towards the PLPD is exemplary too.