Thumbs up for a few.

Reaction score
Hey guys I was recently reinstated into the PLPD but I am so impressed by some of these officers that I just have to meantion them. These officers while not perfect under the right circumstances has potential to go very far so here are a few of my meantions.

Leon Jennings forum name unknown and Jimmy Jackson aka @SC3 Gazzy gaming

Both of these officers while they are currently dependent on higher ranks if they learn to deal with situations with what they have on hand I believe that they would have the skills they need to go on. Higher ranks are not always available so you should only call them if you believe it is necessary learning to work by yourself and well with others can help.

Also a bit of advice for you two so here another paragraph. I have been in situations where as a Corporal I am the highest rank on duty and must do what I can to resolve any situations. Do not remain quiet in situations if you think something is worth meantioning that can hellp speak up. As a Corporal I make myself responsible for the lives of everyone around me and that influences my actions.

Keep doing your best it may not seem like it but every action is recognised by command.

@LordTyla does he really need introduction?

Tyla is a highly experienced officer even though he is no longer a Captain I still respect him like one. He is a supportive and friendly officer yet very observant and ready to go at a moments notice. Infact I am suprised that I currently outrank him and if It made any difference I would gladly support him if he was going to be promoted.

@Marshall Macker someone I know quite well.

He is a very recently Promoted Corporal and has had a bit of a rough start but I hope he will become as good as I am and hopefully better. He is seriously dedicated to doing what he does and is only limited to how much food he can stock up on for his stake outs. Dedication like that can be hard to find in some officers not only that but its a pleasure to patrol with him.

The last one is a PO I met called Zigge not sure on his last name but one of the most interesting PO's I have met. He is not well experienced but how he improvises and his decision making is amazing infact he is the first PO I have fully trusted to drive my vehicle. He needed some help and advice like a PO usually does but he is a great listener and learns seriously fast and one day I would gladly welcome him into the PLPD.

The last one is to all of the PLPD for the fantastic work they have been doing and im glad I decided to try and get reinstated because the force has not let me down once.