Job : limo driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

I want to update Lukes idea (http://perpheads.com/forum/server/ideas-bug-reports/1748-civilian-limo) .
If every civillian could have a limo it would be unrealistic . But maybe you can add a limo driver .
It should be expensiv to becaume a limo driver . Maybe you have to pay a limo driver license or something like that ( only 1 time ) . Then you just can join the Job everytime you want.
The limo driver should only can spawn his limo when he got a job ( players have to pay to the limo service [ the limo driver get a part of this money) and then when the costumer entered the car there is a timer for the limo driver. When the timer is over the costumer have to leave the car. When the costumer wants to stop the timer he have to press a hotkey or he have to write a command.)

I hope you like my idea !

BlackXerios ingame name : Uwe Hochhauser

Gix

Reaction score
This is an interesting suggestion, Uwe. I like the idea of a server with more diverse jobs, but as it stands today I cannot see a reason to implement this job. I fear that the job will be popular for a week or less, but when players are not hired to drive around as often they will loose interest. We have seen this with the Taxi job. As a counter suggestion; maybe Secret Service should not be able to spawn a limo and instead the Mayor has to hire a man to drive his Limo?

Gix said:
This is an interesting suggestion, Uwe. I like the idea of a server with more diverse jobs, but as it stands today I cannot see a reason to implement this job. I fear that the job will be popular for a week or less, but when players are not hired to drive around as often they will loose interest. We have seen this with the Taxi job. As a counter suggestion; maybe Secret Service should not be able to spawn a limo and instead the Mayor has to hire a man to drive his Limo?
Yeah i think this is a good idea . Okey then no limo service for puplic limo service for mayor. Then SS doesnt drive the limo . Someone who get hired for this job. Okey i like your idea Gix :3

Reaction score
Would be good just to be able to purchase the limo for the CD and do a private citizens job like mayor security (eg). The bus or taxi isnt used that much so i cant see this being usefull.

Status
Not open for further replies.