Jon Godinn and Madda

Reaction score
Pretend you be me, you go against your will to school, where you probably have the hardest time in your life just because you dislike it so much.
You get on perp to forget all of it, starting to fuck around a bit, having just some fun. you enter TeamSpeak to talk with other people just to forget how shit your day have been.

and 1 mod was always in the general channel to cheer you up (@Madda) you get into a conversation and play some other games than perp with him and start to like him a lot...
then you meet this nice man where you open a conversation with applying for senior mod, he actually replies to it and goes with it totally (@Jon Godinn) those 2 people mainly make you forget how shit your day has been and you are sure they don't do this only to you but still you see no recommendations just because they are staff and that's what they should do.

I just want to say thank you to both of you :) as you guys really succeeded in cheering me up while I needed the most, you guys made me see I always have a community to seek support and to fall back to when school and shit gets the best of me.

so again, thank you :)

Give @Madda senior mod and @Jon Godinn Super Head Mod pls :)