Thank You

MattIs

Hello,

I don't want to make a long soppy resignation notice as not just will it take forever, eventually it will be lost in the history of time.

I just want to say thanks to all the devs who've made the server possible, Jordan and Rhys along with Bolli for giving me the chance on the staff team and to all the lads, who've been there and had a laugh with me over the years.

I am leaving because; I don't feel happy with the way things are being dealt with, things have just changed and I don't see a future here for me at Perpheads anymore. I also will (fingers crossed) be going to study at University in the next few months.

No I'm not gone for good - i may hang around and linger in the shoutbox from time to time.

Once again, thank you.

Thanks to @Jon Godinn for letting me have 50 percent of the lettuce, thanks to @Jon Godinn for him giving me the toothpaste also thanks to @Jon Godinn for his amazing voice and big penises

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Thanks for the time you served in the staff team, Matt. We made it together as administrators, and ever since then we've been very close friends. I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavours, and I still hope that we'll meet up at the bullring one day ;)

Reaction score
Goodbye friend.

We started off together as Enforcers last year in march, with Devils Son and Jordan training us teaching us the ways and binds we'd need to fill out our duties. With a special appearance from @ChewKokLong420 during the training. Coco Lade is a g. It's a shame that all this has happened but you've been a good laugh especially on my birthday when you said "no excuse get on the server" that comment got me.
62176693.jpg

But thanks for your contribution to the server Matt, it's a shame to see you go.

Good luck with your future too and I hope you get into Uni

Deleted member 4084

I already miss you MattIs. You were a good mod. Good luck at University!

Reaction score
But who's going to cheese grate everyone in town now? :(

Sad to see you leave, Matt. You are a cheerful person that always got me a smile, you were along with the other people who told me to re-apply for Enforcer which I am thankful for and your service within this community during your Administrator and later on Moderator times. But hey, all of us will go one way sooner or later, I just hope we can keep in contact with every good friend we made in the community when the time comes. Good luck at university and güle güle :)

Reaction score
It really is a shame to see you have to resign and stop playing on the server, but I guess we all come to that stage eventually.

You were an excellent administrator during your time, and a perfect member of the community, and its a shame to see you leaving. Good luck with your Exams, I'm sure you will kick their butts, and Good luck on University!

Cya mate :)

M

Reaction score
Thanks Matt; you've been a great guy to work/play with and also a great laugh, best of luck with Uni, I'd like to think you wouldn't need it but certain clues suggest that anyone would need it...

8507aa5f65.png

...nerd....

Reaction score
bye bye friend!. Hope that you succeed in whatever you're doing and that it goes to plan as you want. I only rp with you a couple of time but those couple times were quite funny. You were a great staff member and great member of the community

Once again good luck and see you again

Deleted member 4116

Why you do this coco :( I remember the automatic Tesla driver lmao Cops were confused as fuck @MrLewis @MrAaron lmao. We had great times goodluck in the future!

Reaction score
Oh well, sad to see a staff member go, such a great one as well. Hope to see you again sometime. I wish you could stay, but it's your choice and it's something we all have to respect. As we say in Norway, på gjensyn.