Joneij Action Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ludus/Bobby Brackins
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Coolkid Joneij/Alfred Wayne & @Shokron13 Shokron/Lamar Clark
His/Her SteamID: Joneij: STEAM_0:1:44899188 Shokron:Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
"Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

This rule is specifically relevant to the violation of any In-Character law, meaning that murders, thefts, etc, are all expected to be conducted realistically;

A common example of an unreasonable risk would be for a player to murder a Police Officer in order to avoid receiving a traffic ticket. The risk involved with the murder of a Police Officer is typically grossly disproportionate to the benefit of avoiding a traffic ticket. Another example would be for a player to walk on the highway without a justifiable reason."

3.21 Non-Player Characters (NPCs)
When role-playing within the vicinity of NPCs (for example, the NPC that resides within Fredy’s Bakery, the City Hall, etc.), they must be treated as regular players, where possible; for example, if a player has used just committed a serious crime in the suburbs within the vicinity of the storage NPC they must threaten and/or take the NPC into consideration. Another specific example is if a player is involved in a bank robbery and is visiting the hospital to receive treatment from the NPC the aforementioned player should ensure his and the NPC’s lives are not in immediate danger.

I believe these players broke rule 3.4 by hopping out of their car in front of the coffee shop & hospital area and gunning me down he could have gone about the situation in many different ways that wouldn't have risked his freedom so drastically. In this situation there would have been many people and multiple CCTV cameras that would have witnessed the situation so in this case there's a 90% chance they would have been captured for murdering me.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!FoxEDI6C!kIRiOWE5KS2JpaHfYIj5jmZVgg4tLBsZrFwJ65zX32g

Tick: 45000-55727

Last edited:
Reaction score
From my view i did not risk my life at all since there was three other people around me all the time with guns if cops came after us we could have killed them pretty easily and at the time i killed you i was pretty sure i will not get arrested or killed and i knew if we get in big trouble we have connections and we could call for backup.
That is my view its up to staff now.

Reaction score
@Ludus your friend killed one of our friends in the garage , and then you shot at us on the highway and why ? "Gang related and threat to bomb you".
We can say the same thing it was gang related.
I also dont think that u would have been able to get away with shooting a car on the highway.
[DOUBLEPOST=1469386658,1469261269][/DOUBLEPOST]@chickenrappa i saw u shooting him as i was at the gas stasion and i saw u drive off, and its not really 3.4 we were 4 fully armed man and a decent car so we had a realistic chance of escape (dont know how to use comment on phone)
[DOUBLEPOST=1469431372][/DOUBLEPOST]Ludus i dont understand why u add me to the AR because i didnt even got out of the car i was the driver and i stopped because he jumped out.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

After looking at the demo I can only see one person taking out a weapon and shooting you. The person that shot you will be punished with a ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.