Action Request on Jordan Adams & jona darena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Appricey / Dylan Price

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: bluegamer / Jordan Adams & hitmandavey / Jona darena

His/Her SteamID: Jordan Adams/STEAM_0:1:54209905 & jona darena/STEAM_0:1:54694965

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

This rule is specifically relevant to the violation of any In-Character law, meaning that murders, thefts, etc, are all expected to be conducted realistically;

A common example of an unreasonable risk would be for a player to murder a Police Officer in order to avoid receiving a traffic ticket. The risk involved with the murder of a Police Officer is typically grossly disproportionate to the benefit of avoiding a traffic ticket. Another example would be for a player to walk on the highway without a justifiable reason.

3.21 Non-Player Characters (NPCs)
When role-playing within the vicinity of NPCs (for example, the NPC that resides within Fredy’s Bakery, the City Hall, etc.), the NPCs must be treated as regular playersand taken into consideration within roleplay situations, simply killing the NPC usually isn’t sufficient. For example is if a player is involved in a bank robbery and is visiting the hospital to receive treatment from the NPC the aforementioned player should ensure his and the NPC’s lives are not in immediate danger.

So I was in the Police Department waiting for a job as always where than Jordan Adams and Jona Derena was inside the PD along with myself and two other players. When the mayor was elected the jobs was not being increased and the taxes was quite high. So mr Adams and Darena started to shout kill the mayor the others decided to join in once the others heard me say i will call the cops they stopped after a while I began to record just in case it happened again. Jordan and Jona decided to carry on and continue shouting kill the mayor in front of a SWAT officer and senior officer NPC. After the situation you see them get jobs. And thats it. Sadly Only caught two people saying it and there was even a fight but I didn't get anything else on record but these two shouting kill the mayor.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: N/A

EDIT: ADDED RULE NUMBERS

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Both users will be warned for 2.1​

Status
Not open for further replies.