Joshua Fagface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Brikaas/Brian Palvinsky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Brinydog hunter/Joshua Fagface
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42355623
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.19 Evading Arrest (Went into monorail under direct pursuit.) 3.4 Putting your life at Risk (Ignored direct gun point whilst being unarmed) 3.1 In-Character Names
Evidence: https://mega.nz/#!ROhhHQCA!cZIASAlIqfGOblQ7G2A3K4T9Sz5PJYquoYuz-H0WbVg
Tick: 20300 / 22466

3ewArF2.jpg
Wm61vDj.jpg

Last edited:
[Was Involved]

I can confirm that Brinydog did, in fact, use the monorail in an attempt to evade police and avoid being arrested. Once I arrived at Subs Monorail which he arrived at from Business he then took his machete out and then tried to attack Brikaas while he had his gun pointing out him. Which then resulted in his death. He also has an inappropriate name which can be seen in this screenshot I took of the Police Computer.
56525F3E212987310BC6E80DEBC0FAD5190D5D46
C9D4D3329026BB9B37B2A593DCADC25177DFA70A

I was the original officer dealing with the incident.

Brinydog and his friend repeatedly ignored my commands (to drop the machete they stole from a crime scene) whilst they were under gunpoint. I then requested an additional unit (Brikaas) to aid me in the situation, to which Brinydog and friend fled via the monorail despite continuing to be gunpointed by two officers. I will provide a demo of the situation from my point of view, however I do not believe it is necessary so long as the evidence provided by Brikaas is valid.

TL;DR, Brinydog and friend definitely broke rule 3.4 for no apparent reason, other than not reading the rules, lack of experience and/or potential trolling. I can provide evidence if required.

I may consider an action request on his friend too, but they were 'less at fault' than Brinydog in my opinion as they did eventually follow my commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back