just asking

Reaction score
why some stuff member sell your apartment / shop without asking or telling you any thing ?

at least let me know you are going to sell it so if i want to grow in i can grow or sell items or what ever it happened to me for 3 times and no one tell me hes going to sell it

I understand that if im not using it someone might use it but still you need to let me know not just selling it

Reaction score
Yeah, this is kind of anoying when people do it. Sometimes you have a property to store stolen goods and then it just disapears mid raid.

Reaction score
this is different tho, his shop got forcesold and it took him 2hours to realise;
you can easy open report and ask me if im going to use it soon or no

yes i have take 2h i buy the shop and forget that i have shop so went to grow and raid some people when i come back just sow it sold

its really annoying to buy place and when you go there you find it sold

Reaction score
you can easy open report and ask me if im going to use it soon or no

yes i have take 2h i buy the shop and forget that i have shop so went to grow and raid some people when i come back just sow it sold

its really annoying to buy place and when you go there you find it sold
Well if you forgot about it for 2 hours then you werent using it and someone could've been using it properly instead :)

Reaction score
He makes a valid point regardless if he shouldn’t horde property or should. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to code in something or make some sort of prompt warning a player to use the property or it will be seized.

Reaction score
Whereas I agree it would be polite to ask. It might in cases like your be beneficial to not ask. You are here acting like you were negatively affected however.

You buy a shop, and go do someting else. If you have no intention of using it, don't buy it. I don't care about your shitty excuses as you very well know that you had no intention of using it. I am willing to bet my left shoe if you were informed, you would have put 1 overpriced gun for sale and then argued you were using it.

If it took you 2 hours to realise, you weren't going to use it. And before you say it's an assumption. I have witnessed you doing this exact thing multiple times this week.

Reaction score
why some stuff member sell your apartment / shop without asking or telling you any thing ?

at least let me know you are going to sell it so if i want to grow in i can grow or sell items or what ever it happened to me for 3 times and no one tell me hes going to sell it

I understand that if im not using it someone might use it but still you need to let me know not just selling it
All you have done is bought a shop, left it unattended for so long you didn't even know it wasn't yours, clearly showing you had no intention of using it when you bought it.

Can't blame anyone for force selling it if you didn't use it for over a hr

Reaction score
Whereas I agree it would be polite to ask. It might in cases like your be beneficial to not ask. You are here acting like you were negatively affected however.

You buy a shop, and go do someting else. If you have no intention of using it, don't buy it. I don't care about your shitty excuses as you very well know that you had no intention of using it. I am willing to bet my left shoe if you were informed, you would have put 1 overpriced gun for sale and then argued you were using it.

If it took you 2 hours to realise, you weren't going to use it. And before you say it's an assumption. I have witnessed you doing this exact thing multiple times this week.
Touché

What about the player who is honest and really can use the polite reminder. You can’t use your anecdotal of observing him as evidence for the whole population of the server.

Reaction score
Idk why everyones getting so defencive over this. Its just courtesy to ask or tell someone for their convienience simple as that, not sure whats changed but I used to get asked or told when my properties were being sold.

Reaction score
imo and also in my experience. If my property is not being actively used. They should and (with me atleast) have made an f6 asking if they can sell it. And if not, why I need it. Didn't know they forcesold it without telling you. Were you like afk for hours?

Reaction score
Touché

What about the player who is honest and really can use the polite reminder. You can’t use your anecdotal of observing him as evidence for the whole population of the server.
Are you hearing me refer to anyone but him? Don't put words in my mouth I haven't used. You treat this stuff case by case, and quite frankly he has no case

Reaction score
When I was an administrator and we had all bazaar and business shops owned by someone we made them sell the ones that weren't being used, even if you decided to go do something else or have plans to have a shop, it's your own fault really.

But I always made sure that as noted above that the business shops also were owned, people tend to forget they exist but you can't really force in my opinion atleast to sell a bazaar shop if theres an unowned business shop.

Reaction score
Are you hearing me refer to anyone but him? Don't put words in my mouth I haven't used. You treat this stuff case by case, and quite frankly he has no case
i didn't frame you i don't even see how you managed to misinterpret my reply as such. I simply stated what you stated just worded differently, all i add to the matter is my personal take which is in his case he's being unfair and withholding a property unjustly. However the idea of prompt, generally speaking, a prompt before forceful seizure is polite and a fair warning so nobody has an excuse.

Reaction score
imo and also in my experience. If my property is not being actively used. They should and (with me atleast) have made an f6 asking if they can sell it. And if not, why I need it. Didn't know they forcesold it without telling you. Were you like afk for hours?
it's only fair they give you a reasonable warning so you're alerted before forceful seizure. If F6 is the solution which is picked then it would also make sense if they simply request you to begin productively using the property or give a valid excuse as to why it seems abandoned otherwise forceful seizure so other players can use it is fully justified.