Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: 3.4
Your version of the rule: IDK (i cant see it in the rule) but i asked some people and mod about if i had my gun in Passive mod and someone gunpoint me i cant resist
Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:
after adding the new rule its effect the people who are going to sell there drugs or who are going to kos cops

for example if you where selling drugs and you are aiming with your gun and someone come to sell as will he wont know if you want to mug him or not doing anything and he might kill you
on the old rule you can have your gun on passive and no one will mug you and you can sell in peace

i want to add that i dont see the point of add that new rule

Last edited:
Reaction score
I feel like, when your gun is in passive there should be slightly more leeway in terms of 3.4.

If the person gunpointing you for example is a distance away, maybe it would be more acceptable to pull a gun from passive?

Reaction score
While I agree with you 3.4 is one of these rules were staff and players all have different views of and I feel like distance would just make it one staff member thinks if a person is 3.5 metres away from you its fine, and another staff member thinks 3.5 metres is not far away enough to do it. So there would need to be clarification

Reaction score

Reaction score
Personally I feel it shouldn't be changed back because it makes perfect sense. If you read what @CaughtRed posted above the staff meeting notes state that it is acceptable to pull a gun from passive but only if you are facing the user if someone is gun pointing you from behind then you are not allowed to pull a gun. Personally I think it makes sense because the likelihood of you being able to do a 180 and shoot the person before they press left click is very unlikely there for I think this rule should stick.

As for what @CensoredExe said I feel if you are in hearing distance and you can hear the person talking to you then turning around and pulling your gun still would be a rule break as if anything a further distance would give u less of a chance at winning that 180 battle

Reaction score
Realistically to shoot someone whos gunpointing you whilst you're holding a gun, the effort would be minimal. You wouldn't even have to aim it. I dunno why the rule was changed to clarify this recently, when its always been the case that you can raise a firearm to shoot someone whos gunpointing you unless multiple people gunpoint you from different angles.

Reaction score
As it stands right now, you can gunpoint people who have guns in passive stance.

These people don't necessarily have to comply with you, though, unless not complying would pose a significant enough risk (i.e when heavily outnumbered).

Status
Not open for further replies.