Keep f*cking crashing

Reaction score
download most recent drivers for graphics card
download DDU
go into safe mode and run ddu
remove graphics card drivers

restart with ethernet out
install new graphics card drivers

you could also install a program to monitor temps and check eventlog for the crash report.

sounds like a gpu/cpu problem.

or it could be the addons as suggested above.

Reaction score
yeah, i allso had to upgrade my drivers to even open the game after not beeing on internet for like 7 months :/

Reaction score
So ive done all the above suggestions with no luck. Have reinstalled everything, reinstalled all drivers for graphics card. did a full CPU scan.

I have gone into eventlog and found a couple of error messages i think could be linked.

What do you think of these?

Display driver AMDKMDAP stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}
and APPID
{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}
to the user DESKTOP-KKD0IBG\bengi SID (S-1-5-21-2897093246-3198064673-3404992806-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Thanks @Kempotent and @THECRX for all the help so far

Reaction score
Been getting the same myself a lot lately. Generally if your game is prone to crashing, it will. Especially in Gamemodes like PERP. Try switching between the 64-bit and 32-bit versions and see which one crashes LESS (again, you will probably still crash but one or the other usually performs better for me).
Try reinstalling the game as well and disable all Workshop addons and only enable the PERPHeads content and see if that helps.

Also, I hope that you are already running borderless windowed

Reaction score
Yeah it’s a pain in the arse. Doing all the above and am seeing less crashes but still happens

Reaction score
It is a bit of a tough one really. It is a big combination of various different things. Just gotta keep trying things and seeing if it improves. As I said, I am having a lot of issues with it myself and often with this issue there isn't just one simple fix.