Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Brinch
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Kogan
Your In-game Name: John Kogan
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87190474

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered: So after a year and a half and many attempts that I tried to apology.

I got banned for cheating on (February 26, 2018) year and a half ago. and now I think its been a long time for my to think about my mistake and its a lot of things changed and its been a long time to think about my mistake and I think is it the time to request an apology.

The Story: The story of how that's all started one of the friends was cheating as well I don't know why I wanted to try it. when I had it I used it like an idiot and now I'm in this situation and I want to apology for all those stupid things and I'm very sorry

I got banned for cheating and it was my biggest mistake I'm really sorry about that and didn't think it will go that far I really missed perpheads community it's been a year for my ban and a lot of things changed I was thinking about it and I'm very sorry about that I think its time to apology I'm really sorry for all the people that I annoyed them with the cheats. now after a long time that I'm banned for more than a year and a half.

I want to say sorry and come back and enjoy the time I had in perp heads I promise that when I will come back I will take perp seriously and not gonna do anything wrong and stupid again. I really want to go back to the past and fix it that was a big mistake and as always only from mistakes, humans learn. I want to apology for all the stupid things that I have done. I missed all my friends out there and I want to come back to play with them and to play on perp.

I still regularly check the forums and keep updated with the server as I enjoyed playing it and to be fair I still enjoy watching all the montages. I won't waste my time and try to fight for it on forums for come back and cheat again there is a reason for this I want to come back and have the fun that I had before.

Ban evading: I was ban evading in (August 27, 2018), year ago I was ban evading for a day I was evading just because I wanted to have the fun that I had before in perpheads community and missed all the friends out there I never had that much fun in a Such a server that I always want to play

Why this appeal be considered: why I'm also going for this and not giving up just because I want to return to the server and have good time that I had I am extremely sorry for my actions on the server I invested a lot of time into Gmod, as well as perp and the community in general and deeply enjoyed the community. But then I made the immature and stupid mistake of cheating on the server
although I did not hack for a prolonged time I still hacked none the less and I accepted that I am 100% responsible for my action on the server. I know the server won't the "cheaters" come back but we all humans and made mistakes.k

The reason I feel this appeal should be considered is because I made a big stupid mistake and I learned a lot from it and it won't ever repeat this. like the stupid thing that I have done that I followed one of my friend's steps he cheated as well I thought let's try it as well and because of it I'm here. I have been thinking about my actions I wasn't really thinking straight at the time and I was young now I'm 18 years old and know a lot of things have changed at this time that I was banned. since I was in an intense situation. I don't have more to say but I'm very sorry I want to apology to the whole server for that stupid step's I was an active member of the community and spent hundreds of hours playing on the server I destroyed peoples RP experience, and I threw away everything I've achieved in these 2 years to waste.

And if this apology will be accepted I will be very happy and I will do my best to get my RP experience and make the server better

learned from my mistakes and will be making sure nothing like this ever happens in the future.

that thing won't ever happen again ever!

I hope I can get a second chance in playing the server I used and still do love so much.

I'm sorry for all the people that I annoyed and Destroyed the RP experience

I would like to talk to an admin to apologies about my actions and what I learned from it

Additional Comment(s): Thank you for reading my apology and I hope I still got some chances. I will be very to come back and have the fun that I had before Please consider it <3

Status
Not open for further replies.