Appeal type: Apology

Which staff member banned you: @TinySlayer

Your Steam Name: D3luX

Your In-game Name: Chris Harper

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25015916

Why were you banned/blacklisted:

Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered:

It has almost been a year and an half since I received a permanently ban from the server. Which I ever since have missed. I still regularly speak to my good friends of the community, who has been encouraging and exciting me to give an apology a chance. I know this may just seem like another desperate attempt to make my way back onto the server. However, I do feel that despite how much trouble I have caused in my past all I want is to come back and roleplay together with my many friends within the community.

I know I’ve made a huge mistake, and I'm terrible sorry. I shouldn't have cheated, and I hope i will be given another chance. And I promise It won't happen again. I’m sorry for all the people if i ruined their RP and how It affected them.

I know I have a terrible record on the server, but at the end, I started roleplaying very well, also I became a member of the PLPD, so I also knew the laws.

I was a very active player of Perpheads, both on server, teamspeak and forums.

I regret that I’ve cheated on the server. At the end before I received a ban, It all became very hectic. Our organization was In a huge war, and a large amount of the server began to In war against the organization I was In. There is no excuse for my actions, starting blaming others, my actions shouldn’t have happened, and I'm terribly sorry.

At this point, I hope that you will consider unbanning me, as I wish to return, and play again with my friends.

Additional Comment:

Thank You for reading my apology.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.