KuroShukun Media Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i dont understand Perpheads with their severe punishments for something so small, causing issues that could be avoided.

Reaction score
i dont understand Perpheads with their severe punishments for something so small, causing issues that could be avoided.
The reason also could be that you've had multiple bans, warnings and blacklists, with you either minging on duty as road crew/firefighter and/or attempting to kill/harass random people.

Also are you trying to say it's staff's fault that you decided to threaten to ddos the server?

Reaction score
I dont understand the severe punishments for something so small that i avoided for so long, there is a communication barrier, this has started wars for 100s of years, you assume me to understand the severity of my actions as you see it, when i see it as something so small. You guys give no thought upon it at all, and create enemies that hate you for it. I see you as bullies that targeted me until i was removed forever.

Reaction score
I dont understand the severe punishments for something so small that i avoided for so long, there is a communication barrier, this has started wars for 100s of years, you assume me to understand the severity of my actions as you see it, when i see it as something so small. You guys give no though upon it at all, and create enemies that hate you for it.

Are you really surprised your history is catching up to you? The point of having a punishment record is so that we can monitor a player's behavior over long periods of time, and sometimes even short periods of time. The fact that you've done this numerous times in the past, and that it's coming back to inconvenience you now shouldn't be surprising to you.

The severity of the rules depends entirely on the rule, the amount of times you've violated it, and your attitude when you go and violate that same rule again.
It's only "so small" when you accidentally do it the first or so time as you learn the gamemode. You have playtime spanning several months, and we've come to expect you to learn from your mistakes of the past. All you've done at this point was admit to me that you're looking for the slightest reason "within the rules" to start a fight with anyone in-game, roadcrew or not. This doesn't exactly reassure any of us that you have any intention to follow the rules seeing as you broke the rules in starting said fight.

Our punishment histories are not private. They're public information, something you could check at any point. If you ever checked your own, you'd realize how many times you've minged as RoadCrew. If you read any of your punishments and took note of the rules you broke, then read them, you'd understand why you're being punished so harshly.

Reading the rules you broke isn't some study session that'll take you years to master. So the fact that you've gone and repeated yourself just shows that you have no intention of improving your attitude.

Looking back at your record, you have punishments almost exclusively for job related things. One would think that you'd have learned by now. Your ban was originally only going to be 6 months given how you repeated yourself. But since you decided to throw off some ultimatum on the roof about the server going down once you're gone (for the second time might I add, back in september last year), then dropping the DDoS bomb in OOC; you've only worsened the problem for yourself.

Putting any of the fault on the staff team only goes to show your ignorance to the rules and you've put literally zero effort into contributing anything positive to this community, and your lack of emotional control only serves to help you dig yourself into your own hole.

To put this into perspective for you. I am a veteran player. Assuming I'm not currently a Moderator; If I were to go randomly start a fight with someone who clearly wasn't interested in doing so, and for no reason to boot, I'd be slammed with 2.5 without mercy. Given my 3-4+ months of in-game playtime here, the staff team expects me to have a solid grasp of the rules by now. Depending on my attitude in the admin sit, they'd at minimum give me 5 days to 1 week, and up to a month if I show indifference and a non-apologetic/non-learning attitude. If I blow up in their face, 3 months.

You rank somewhere between non-learning and blowing up.
Feel free to appeal in a year or two.

Reaction score
Are you really surprised your history is catching up to you? The point of having a punishment record is so that we can monitor a player's behavior over long periods of time, and sometimes even short periods of time. The fact that you've done this numerous times in the past, and that it's coming back to inconvenience you now shouldn't be surprising to you.

The severity of the rules depends entirely on the rule, the amount of times you've violated it, and your attitude when you go and violate that same rule again.
It's only "so small" when you accidentally do it the first or so time as you learn the gamemode. You have playtime spanning several months, and we've come to expect you to learn from your mistakes of the past. All you've done at this point was admit to me that you're looking for the slightest reason "within the rules" to start a fight with anyone in-game, roadcrew or not. This doesn't exactly reassure any of us that you have any intention to follow the rules seeing as you broke the rules in starting said fight.

Our punishment histories are not private. They're public information, something you could check at any point. If you ever checked your own, you'd realize how many times you've minged as RoadCrew. If you read any of your punishments and took note of the rules you broke, then read them, you'd understand why you're being punished so harshly.

Reading the rules you broke isn't some study session that'll take you years to master. So the fact that you've gone and repeated yourself just shows that you have no intention of improving your attitude.

Looking back at your record, you have punishments almost exclusively for job related things. One would think that you'd have learned by now. Your ban was originally only going to be 6 months given how you repeated yourself. But since you decided to throw off some ultimatum on the roof about the server going down once you're gone (for the second time might I add, back in september last year), then dropping the DDoS bomb in OOC; you've only worsened the problem for yourself.

Putting any of the fault on the staff team only goes to show your ignorance to the rules and you've put literally zero effort into contributing anything positive to this community, and your lack of emotional control only serves to help you dig yourself into your own hole.

To put this into perspective for you. I am a veteran player. Assuming I'm not currently a Moderator; If I were to go randomly start a fight with someone who clearly wasn't interested in doing so, and for no reason to boot, I'd be slammed with 2.5 without mercy. Given my 3-4+ months of in-game playtime here, the staff team expects me to have a solid grasp of the rules by now. Depending on my attitude in the admin sit, they'd at minimum give me 5 days to 1 week, and up to a month if I show indifference and a non-apologetic/non-learning attitude. If I blow up in their face, 3 months.

maud

Reaction score

i aint readin allat

Reaction score

Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg

Reaction score

Reaction score

r72b1go3gfh81.png

Reaction score

THATS CRAZY (i’m not reading alladat)

Status
Not open for further replies.