L8RRR BITCCCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi yes, can we keep the BEEF to a MINIMUM on MY THREAD?

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i never leave so i don't have to rejoin i dont have any attachment unlike yourself but then again i doubt you have the brain capacity to realise that 90% of my posts are purely to trigger the person involved so thank you for making my fulfilment :)
I know your posts are just trigger bait but i'm not gonna go take shit from some guy who kept my ass clean the whole time I played perp, and don't ever come at me with perp is a big part of my life when you're the one sat here with "SGT Samuel Smithson - TFU - RTU " in your signature, acting like it's a life accomplishment. :laughcry::laughcry:

Reaction score
I know your posts are just trigger bait but i'm not gonna go take shit from some guy who kept my ass clean the whole time I played perp, and don't ever come at me with perp is a big part of my life when you're the one sat here with "SGT Samuel Smithson - TFU - RTU " in your signature, acting like it's a life accomplishment. :laughcry::laughcry:
loool the whole time you played perp? We literally talked to each other in a base or two and thats it just like the rest of the perp sados you just got delusions of greatness, i can see your lifes accomplishments in your signature though :laughcry::laughcry: Nice thread btw

Status
Not open for further replies.