Ladies be careful

Reaction score
God damn!!! Epic skibididaddle skibidi toilet robloxboy fortnite gamer59 Garry's Mod moment! Please more of this... MY KIDS LOVE WATCHING THEM!

Reaction score
God damn!!! Epic skibididaddle skibidi toilet robloxboy fortnite gamer59 Garry's Mod moment! Please more of this... MY KIDS LOVE WATCHING THEM!
Thank you!!! will be posting more. I love gmod videos as well is why i wanted to post footage to spread the laughs.

Reaction score
I use to love sitting infront of a subs house and have a bbq with speakers and stuff. Id have some interesting convos for sure. I was watching Cops one time and had 5 pd members coming back between calls watching with me while growing drugs in the house lol. Best base defense

Reaction score
I use to love sitting infront of a subs house and have a bbq with speakers and stuff. Id have some interesting convos for sure. I was watching Cops one time and had 5 pd members coming back between calls watching with me while growing drugs in the house lol. Best base defense
How you gonna give our trade secrets away like that.... :dead:

jokes aside it really is some good times over there. Ya never know whats gonna happen in the burbs and whos doing what.