Lamar Clark AR 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Jack Talor
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Lamar Clark
His/Her SteamID:IDK
Why Should This Player Be Punished:He broke 3.7, Ignore all the video until he kills me, you can clearly see the wood boards in the bazar shop, which is no longer allowed and against the rules, so this is an AR on lamar clark for a different reason so ignore it all till he kills me. Also i dont have any confirmation that they are his boards, as there was no staff on at the time, so Lamar can you please stand up and admit these are your boards as the demo doesn't show the billboard with your name on it. But the evidence is there as i was trying to buy stuff from him which he was helping me with, so you can tell it is his shop, I have extended video evidence of him running the shop if needed.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:N/A
[DOUBLEPOST=1486739870,1486739827][/DOUBLEPOST]Watch at about 25 seconds.
[DOUBLEPOST=1486740012][/DOUBLEPOST]Yes he had keys and it says on the bilboard above "lamar clark"
[DOUBLEPOST=1486740841][/DOUBLEPOST]FENG, FOR GOD SAKE READ RULE 3.7, YOU KNOW WHAT I WILL COPY AND PASTE IT FOR YOU:
When props are used to block entrances to a property, at least 2 entrances to the main area of the property must be left unobstructed. The main area of a property is defined as the area within the property where the majority of occupants reside and main functions of the property are carried out. A path is considered obstructed when a player has to either jump or crouch to travel along the path. Any type of fortification or defence in the bazaar or business shops is prohibited.

Reaction score
There is no evidence that this prop belongs to Lamar, in my eyesLamar did nothing wrong,

Rejected

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.