Last One Of The Year

Reaction score
"you can't talk because you don't play crim" "you can't talk because you don't play cop" bro just shut up

Reaction score
Well if you go cop, You can actually experience their POV, Rather than constantly being unable to relate to anyone who supports the police because you legit have no experience. I have witnessed both sides and experienced their bullshit, You will see by going through every salt filled debate on this topic that I have not always supported one side. Why? Because I can relate to their struggle and frustration. Sure I may be old and inactive so I can't really say that it's easy nor hard but from reading these posts it seems like a doubled edged sword.

Reaction score
just stop fucking arguing about cops being op or not in a fucking montage, who gives a fuck seriously.

Nice intro to the montage, didn't like the music much but the clips were pretty dope.

Reaction score
I go both cop and crim frequently and made a suggestion to lower the max cop amount on plpd.online, as well as speaking out against the fact that TFU could literally tank 4 M4 headshots while crouching. The "You never go cop" argument is really weak.