Leaving for a while.

Reaction score
Morning

I joined late this year and have spent around 700+ hours on this server since I bought Gmod and I can honestly say that I really enjoy the server, however it takes up most of my time, at the start of my time playing I was affected by some admin abuse nearly every week and fortunately the person got demoted for it.

For me the servers becoming dead (as in boring) there's literally no one to raid as 40 people base in one base and there allies, I like Xhantium but I just don't agree with 40 people in one base making it un-raid-able and OP.

I really do like everyone in this community and I feel as if its a place to go to if I need to.

@Keel You're a nice lad.

@MrAaron Wanna buy Luco.

@MrLewis See you on TS.

@ToEveryone thank you for welcoming me in.

For now I'll be inactive till either Aaron's back or till a new update.

Reaction score
Bye Dommy, you're a cool guy and you were my favourite burger supplier. Sorry for stealing you burgers man, hope to see you come back.

Bai <3

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this Dommy bruh. :( Gonna miss using your car for dates. How will i pull now? :( xoxoxoxox

Reaction score
You're still a very strange man lol.

Good luck and hope to see you and Aaron back soon.

Reaction score
I still remember you when you were a sweater vest. I admit at times it gets boring but its silly and funny moments that makes me smile. I hope to see you again soon.

Reaction score
Nooooooo I won't let you leave, you're not leaving Dommy :(

Its a shame to see you leave but I understand it gets boring, cya later friend <3