Reasons im going to leave perp for a while

Reaction score
So as many people probaly know I got unbanned from perp and I was happy. I enjoyed being back and playing but then I relised that I had people that hated me, I changed my name to Kai Shanks and my steam name. People soon noticed this and then I started having people hating me again. This came to a point where I was getting raided for having my car near a building then people came and raided it just because It was there. But some people let me in.
@Sam : You always let me in your base no matter what and even you knew the risks of basing with me
@Kane : You were just came back but you still let me base.
@Testa Lagusa : Helped my change my name. He is a good guy.
@Exrobite : He's a doggo
It has come to a point where I am afraid to even drive my car near a building that I am living in because I always know that the one person that hates me will come and raid me. I know people are going to say " Oh but thats perp everyone gets raided" I can understand that but I'm just sick of the people that are doing it to me. Im also sick of all the backstabbing because one minute people are all friends with you and let you in there house to grow, the next they tell you to get out and take all your shit. I can't trust anybody anymore because of it. I hope that people can understand why im leaving and if not just leave a comment and i'll see if I can answer any questions.

Good bye

Reaction score
Noo! I actually really liked you. its nice to see new and interesting people in perp and you're one of them.
Just know that growing and raiding isnt really the fun part of perp, RP and having banter is.

Hope you reconsider! if you don't, goodbye!

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Perpheads: A gamemode which is turning into COD/Cops and Robbers.
There are lots of people that play the server just to get a gun, find a base and raid it. That's the way it is.

Nobody in this comunity hates you. If they did they'd have to take a hard look at themselves and think what am I doing with my life, because in the end all we are is a community.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ngl when you were basing with us all you would do is scream down your headset and be super irritating when we just wanted to chill, I'm sure there's people that can tolerate it better than others but you don't half bring it on yourself at times.

Reaction score
get a group of mates get a good car, get a storage full of guns, let them raid you, let them take all your shit and after that go and run them all over and shoot them all. that always works xd

It's just part of the server unfortunately you can't do anything to prevent it really unless you just become friends with the raiders i guess lol? who am i kidding they will still raid you even if you are friends aha. If they keep on raiding you just keep on getting pots and restarting either way you're going to make profit

Bye i guess tho:cat: