Leaving for some weeks......

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I sadly need to leave the server for a few weeks :( One of my close family members reached the final 'stage' of cancer and I wanna spend some time with her for so long it will be possible. I still gonna be checking the forums every day but that's it. If anyone has been in the same situation like me and wanna talk about it feel free to open a pm with me. Goodbye everyone and maybe il see you back in a few weeks :/

Reaction score
Oh thats so sad to here mate. I hope you will be alright and your family member. It's sad for something like this to happen but it's nice that your going to spend time with him/her. See you in a few weeks mate. I'm so sorry for the family member involved. Bye!

Deleted member 4084

I'm so sorry to hear this. Cancer is a horrible thing, I know what you're going through. It's sad, but hopefully, everything will be alright.

Deleted member 5193

Hope all goes well for you. Sadly lost my dad to cancer in February so I fully understand the shit you must be going through. Feel free to add / message me any time you want, really sorry to hear your news.