Les' Make It Official!

Reaction score
Hello,

So as some of you may have realised i have been hovering around the server for the past few weeks and especially for the past two days, i have spent pretty much all my spare time on the glorious Perpheads... As pointed out by @HolyShititsDannyD:
b0233d4ada.png

During this time i have seen a lot of old faces and made friends with a lot of new faces as well but most of all i remember all the great times and memories i have had on Perpheads. Due to this i have made a well thought through decision to come back and this time stay for a while.

To be honest i don't even know why i left in the first place, i sort of just played less and then eventually it got to the point where i stopped. Even when i stopped playing on the server i still lurked around in the Teamspeak so i would like to thank @arron/faith and @HolyShititsDannyD for taking the piss biscuit that i had left and peer pressured encouraged me to try out the server again... Sure enough i'm back into the old ways and i have enjoyed every second of it. In the past few days i have already secured a place in a crap decent org, been on a love date with @JustFedorable and even grown a few drugs (I know, who would've thought it).

Anyway so i'm back... The guy no one likes but who cares? I'm back and i'm here to stay.

71VD%2B4yjHrL._SY355_.jpg

Reaction score
In all seriousness though, it's good to see you finally decided to come back again :)

Welcome back you big fanny ;)