Les Reines Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Out of character information:
Steam Name:
CodezBlack
Age (you don't have to disclose this): 15 (16 in less than a month)
Playtime: Over 2 months (Sad I know)

In character information:
Name:
John Cale
d217cc69a1d19930217ef18f85b41732.png
Firearms Level: 110 I believe
Vehicle(s): Lamborghini Reventon Roadster, Toyota Supra, Cadillac Escalade, Mercades E63 AMG, Gold and Purple Mini Cooper. (The old one)
Notable organisations: Standish Family, Harpers, Crafting+, Fernestos, Niggas in Paralake, The Aramande Family. (All I can think of tbh)
Why do you wish to join: I have been playing solo for a while now and the only time I ever get into gunfights/raids (when not a cop) is when I either run into someone or if I get contacted. Joining an organisation (Which I hope will be active and stay active for a while) will allow me to help others more often and more effectively. I barely grow anymore as there is no reason to so I just raid and flank whenever I can. I basically want to lend a hand when situations get tricky or when people are bored and want to raid ;).

Reaction score
Steam Name: Ermak
Age (you don't have to disclose this): 12 fam
Playtime: 1 month

Name: Ermak Rasmussen
Firearms Level: I think around 10
Vehicle(s): Upgraded Lancer
Notable organisations: I think I was in Ayjay or ljurnberg's org, don't remember, then also the Russian mafia by appricey and Dino dancers (I didn't really do anything with Dino dancers tho)
Why do you wish to join: need an org to earn money with without being ass raped by 1v16 raids and bait apartments with bombs. I'm a nice guy and I don't mess with/obstruct anyone. All the orgs I've been with for now have been disbanded within a few weeks and I hope this isn't the case with this one

Reaction score
Steam Name: HoeJay
Age (you don't have to disclose this):17
Playtime:41 days 20 hours

Name:Jamie Goodman
Firearms Level:32
Vehicle(s): Nissan 350z and ford transit
Notable organisations:the original GoodFellas , Sanchez as underboss
Why do you wish to join:I miss the days of being in big well organised organisations and from research Les Reines seems to be the best in Paralake so i would love to get back into the good life by joining you.

Reaction score
Steam Name: Bert
Age (you don't have to disclose this): I won't
Playtime: 1 Week

Name: James Timmons
Firearms Level: 10(I promise I'll get it up if you accept me, but if you keep denying me I can't grow <3)
Vehicle(s): GMC Vandura, Mini Cooper
Notable Organizations: I was in the Old school Mafia and a few other small organizations.
Why do you wish to join: Well for starters you keep denying my sorry ass so now I have the desire to. And also for the fact that this is an org with all my buddies and I trust most of the people in it, I have a lot to provide for the organization, and I just managed to blow all my money and I need to grow without being raided by 8 people 8)

Love,
-James Timmons

Status
Not open for further replies.